11/14/2009

Converge...

Agora Ballroom, Cleveland, OH  (11/25/01)


Agora Ballroom, Cleveland, OH  (11/25/01)


Agora Ballroom (Hessfest), Cleveland, OH  (7/29/01)




Peabody's Downunder, Cleveland, OH  (10/24/04)








































Peabody's Downunder, Cleveland, OH  (10/24/04)
 

One of my favorite, and most elusive subjects; I have rolls of negatives dedicated to Converge shows from over the past several years, but only a handful of worthy shots from them. The intensity of their live show makes them one of the most challenging subjects for photography, especially when one is not content to simply phone-it-in and "drag the shutter." Here are some
of my favorites - a couple of which, I'm still not certain how they happened.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kevin,
    It always impresses me how you're able to take such great concert photos. I can barely snap shots of people standing still for me. Someday you will have to share your secrets.

    ReplyDelete